cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra pods

kiankiyan
Joining in

I just had my broadband installed and it doesn’t work in the basement where the bedrooms are. I’m entitled to extra boosters but the technician said he can only install one and I have to order the others. 
I have gone through your app and there is no option to order these

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this..
________

You call 0800 064 3850 to order them after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

You do have to wait a week between Pods.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kiankiyan, 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these difficulties getting extra pods ordered! Sadly we are limited with what support we can provide for this via the forum as we can only complete an initial pod order here. If you need to order extra pods, this needs to be done via the connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp or by phone, or  You can call us on📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. Text us 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112. 

If at all possible, the connect app is the best of these options as it will identify where in your home would benefit from the boost of signal that the Pod's provide, and where it will be best placed to optimise performance!
Please do let us know if there is anything else you need support with!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly