Menu
daypet1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Experience

Experiencing the worst customer service ever this week, Broadband has been down since 11:00 Saturday 6th Feb and its now 9th. it originally affecting multiple houses in the street.  spent 2 hours on Saturday onto customer service. told them if it wasn't fixed by 7am Monday then cancel it from Saturday,  slow some of the street came back over the weekend, several calls later i arranged an engineer. for this coming Friday only for him to get cancelled by them due to general network issue. called Monday for an update and was told still general issue can't help you (Sean) called again this morning.  went through all the ridiculous checks again,  was promised a call back by virtual engineer and a manager by 11am,, nothing.  Called again at 15:00 spent 45 minutes being passed from pillar to post, finally to get to someone who said you can't cancel today we are shutting the cal centre due to the weather..   Tried calling the 0345 4541111 number and because the new engineer is due on next Saturday I cant talk to any technicians, the call management (intelligent ) phones won't let you ..If this is the kind of service you don't mind, from the most expensive ISP in the country feel free and try your luck, its all OK when its working if you need help you may as well give up..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Experience

You usually get the most up to date info from the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that might not cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If there are still known issues all tech visits are Auto cancelled.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos