Menu
Shieldsy2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Everything

Has anyone else had constant faults and problems with virgin or am I just really unlucky from day one I've had issues with WiFi and bills the engineer came into my home in the middle of the pandemic and didn't even bother to wear a mask which at the time were what he should of been doing then bills start rising then issues with WiFi which can only be resolved by paying more money I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Everything

If you bill has recently gone up then you have 30 days to cancel the contract and move to another supplier without charges.

That said.... are the connection issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

And what are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Everything

Good Afternoon Shieldsy2021.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with our services, and in particular with the Wi-Fi services.

It would be handy to know if you have issued with devices connected to the services via a wired service, as well as wireless.

I've been able to look at the stats of the hub, and everything is currently in spec.

Do you have Wi-Fi issues in the same room as the hub or is it in certain areas of the property?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos