Menu
Tracylawrance
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Evening Connectivity issues

Hi. Nooone can help me with this! Virgin have referred me here! My connection drops down most evenings around 5pm. I’m unable to watch sky on the minibox as it can’t find my network. I can’t download anything on my main sky q box. Ive had sky out-they said it’s a wifi issue. Ive tried Virgin-they said because it’s technical, i need to post here. I can’t even connect to the virgin media connect app as its can’t find network! Ive tried everything-switching on and off, re-booting etc. All the usual. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Evening Connectivity issues

Do wired connections work?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tracylawrance
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ive not tried. The minibox that’s not working is about 10 metres away from the hub...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Minibox connects back to the main Q box by its own mesh network

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos