cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet working WiFi Dosen't Hub4

Webbr7474
Tuning in

Hi there. I'm having an issue with my hub 4 where the WiFi connection isn't showing up at all on devices, but my PC using Internet can still connect to the Internet fine. The hub is showing a white light. I've tried reseting it and that dosent seem to have worked. Any help would be appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Webbr7474,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some connection issues, just to confirm is it just the WiFi that's having the issue?

You can go here for WiFi help, can you also try rebooting the devices that are having problems connecting?

Alex_Rm

Webbr7474
Tuning in

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the Welcome. just to confirm it is only the WiFi I'm having the issue with. Ethernet connects just fine. I've tried rebooting the devices I've tried connecting and that didn't work either.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply and for confirming. 

Have you been able to take a look at the link provided by my colleague? This is to our WiFi support page and could be very useful with the issues you are experiencing. 

Thanks, 

Nat

I have and i've tried restarting the router but it hasn't fixed the issue.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

Was this i power reboot of the Hub or have you restored the Hub back to factory settings? 

Nat

I've tried both

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

I would like to take a look at things from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few details. 

This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Thanks, 

Nat