cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment return

leeh1986
On our wavelength

I left VM over 2 years ago so have no idea what my account number or area was (both needed to request a return box) and I've just found a boxed superhub.

Looks like it was delivered to me in 2020, I think it was to replace a faulty superhub but the faulty one started working again so I never even opened the new one.

Have never been asked to return it but would like to.

What do I need to do?

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM now only want Hub 4/5 returning - Hub3 and Superhub's are to be recycled.  What model is yours - on the base sticker?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

No idea it's still in the courier box it came in, I suppose I'll have to open it.

Hi @leeh1986,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you can check and confirm the model of the router that's in the box, we can then advise on the next best steps to get this sorted out for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

leeh1986
On our wavelength

Hi Zach

I have opened the box and checked and it's a hub 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See message three in this thread...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/No-Good-place-for-this-Upgrade-to-Hub-4-f...

They dont want them back

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.