Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer

We started having issues with our broadband connection last Tuesday (cutting out intermittently). We were sent a new Super Hub 3. We set that up on Friday but the connection is cutting out regularly (it is driving us mad). Each time the connection fails, it reconnects itself or we have to reset the Hub. I can't get through on 150. Are there any other options?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer

Hi,

It may be the actual router settings. If you log onto the router settings through the 192.168.0.1 address. Go into wireless then wireless settings.

At the bottom it has two tabs that have channel optimization next to it. Click disable and then in 2g at the top where it has channel width select 20/40 and on the 5g select 20/40/80. Then update your settings by applying changes.

This will make sure the settings of the router are correct spec to what techs put.them at.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wish i could help you but Literally none - their level of service at this present time is appealing. No staff, no support and faulty service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

Can I ask you to drop me a private message with your postcode and account number? 

It sounds like you have an issue with the signal received at your address. 

Thanks 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos