cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer visit

JamieA27
Joining in

I need an engineer to come out and take a look at the white box they installed on the inside of my property when they installed my services - it’s come away from my living room wall and is hanging off and it needs to be re attached which I can’t do myself - tried calling but I don’t have the time to sit in the long queues due to working full time myself - can someone please contact me and let me know when someone would be able to come out and sort this 

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you post a photo it will help the VM Mods to asses the work to be done.  A VM Mod should pick this up in a day or two and organise with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

JamieA27
Joining in

 Hopefully this helps

IMG_4236.jpeg

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst waiting... you could attach it yourself with a couple of Velcro adhesive discs

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JamieA27,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome JamieA27 and please let us know here on the forums, if you have any further issues.

Also, if you get chance, please let us know how the visit goes 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L