cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer promised today, now coming Tuesday

yingwaic3
Tuning in

Hi there,

Our Hub 3 stopped working properly since yesterday afternoon. We called 15:55 yesterday to ask for help. After talking to your associate, she mentioned that she would get back to us in 15 minutes. She didn't call back in 15 minutes. We called again at 16:48. The associate that helped us was very helpful. She said that she booked an engineer to come and check out the problem today between 12 and 16. We receive a call today again at 9:28. Another associate calls us to tell us he can book an appointment for an engineer visit on Tuesday afternoon.

We are currently all working from home and we are not able to go without internet for 3.5 working days and the weekend. I also have a job interview on Tuesday and cannot go without internet. 

This is a massive problem and I'm disappointed that we were promised to get help today and apparently nothing was scheduled. 

Is there any help that could be provided?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Let's assume for a moment, that your issue does need a tech visit, one has been booked and you're browsing this forum using an alternative connection.

Login to your "myVirgin Media" online account where you can check your pending tech appointments. It should show in there, and also give you the option of rescheduling to an earlier slot if one is available.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your input. I have already considered the steps that you have pointed out. I can see in my account that an appointment is scheduled for Tuesday. The problem is that one was promised today and there is miscommunication somewhere. The problem is that it was communicated to us yesterday by Associate X that one is coming today. Now Associate Y called us today and said that nothing was booked at all. Rescheduling to an earlier is not a possiblity.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @yingwaic3,

Thanks for your recent post. I'm very sorry for the miscommunication that has occurred from our agents when arranging the engineers visit.

I've taken a look into this for you and the Tuesday appointment is unfortunately the earliest slot available for this visit - we would not be able to bring this forward.

Apologies again that this was mentioned initially as Monday to you and for the disruption to your services in this time - I hope this is fixed swiftly for you.

Let us know if you require any future assistance.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide