Menu
jennifereva90
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer needed

I'm going crazy,  I've spent an hour trying to figure out how to book an engineer. I've done all the test and never once have I been sent through to a page that will allow me to book an engineer! 

Can someone please get back to me?? We haven't had Internet since yesterday. The hub obviously isn't working!

I've tried calling customer services but can't get past the password bit as it's telling me they don't recognise it even though I'm putting the correct letters in!

Help please!!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
sophist
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer needed

You can't book an engineer via the website.. Forum staff here can book an engineer if it's required.. first though, it's worth calling 0800 561 0061 to see if there's an issue in the local area.  It can take a few days for forum staff to respond - the quickest form of support is going to be by phone, though if you don't have your password (or the system isn't accepting it) then you're a bit stuck - suggest that once VM do get in touch on here you ask them to send you a reminder (which can only be delivered by post AFAIK).

Can you also log into your hub and provide the router stats;

browse to your hub on http://192.168.0.1 - don't log in, click Router Status - copy/paste the tables from the Upstream, Downstream and Network Log tabs back to this thread - you'll need multiple posts for this, the info wont all fit into a single one..

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer needed

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see there's been issues with the connection.

Can you tell me if you're struggling with both Wi-Fi and a wired connection?

Is it also possible to tell me what lights you currently have on the hub? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos