Menu
Sallybarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer hasn't solved my intermittent connection issues

For the last 10 days I've been experiencing intermittent connection issues. I have a 200mb line. It will often stop working altogether while on a zoom call or drop to very low levels 8 down and 1 up.  This happens when using a network cable or when using wifi and happens on different devices. 

1. We've used factory reset on our Hub3 - no change

2. We've called virgin who said they sent some commands to our router - no change

3. We had an engineer round on Friday. He removed a splitter which he thought was the issue - it wasn't

4. Friday evening we called support, i was on the phone for 50mins. A test was run and was told everything was fine. We were just discussing booking another engineer when we were cut off. He didn't call back. 

I'm not really sure what to do next... quite frustrated and can't face another week of not being able to work effectively. Especially as i've just started a new job.  

added some logs incase they are useful..  

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 20.56.07.pngScreenshot 2021-02-21 at 20.56.15.pngScreenshot 2021-02-21 at 20.56.22.pngScreenshot 2021-02-21 at 20.56.27.png

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer hasn't solved my intermittent connection issues

Copy and paste the logs as text 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos