Menu
Kayobrie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer cancelled by Virgin

Good afternoon

After spending an hour on the phone to virgin media on Sunday morning and eventually them booking an appointment for an engineer to come out tomorrow, I then had a text to say that they have cancelled it because they thought that the problem was a network problem in the area.

It wasn't a problem in the area and when I replied to the message it didn't allow me to rebook the appointment they had cancelled. 

How can I rebook this appointment? We need the Internet for home schooling and in order to work from home and we have had no connectivity since Saturday. 

Thank you

Kayleigh

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer cancelled by Virgin

They cancel Tech visits until the known fault is fixed. Have you checked whether it has been.

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows call it in at 08.00 and get them to check the connection and book the visit if needed

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos