Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Egift

I still haven't received my 50 pound e-gift and it's been more than 100 days. I wrote about it in the issues fix section of the website a few weeks back. I haven't received any kind of reply. I called customer service today and I couldn't believe the service. Half and hour and nobody picked up, i googled about it and customers been having the same issues since years back, before covid. Can somebody please help me.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Egift

That’s not something that can be looked into here

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So where can it be looked into? As they don't reply to my issue complaint nor do the customer service pick up the phone. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Wait out the complaints process or call in. That’s it. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Wow. Thanks a lot for your input.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@zandysded wrote:

Wow. Thanks a lot for your input.

You’re welcome 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi zandysded,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your welcome gift.

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, Paul.

I have been trying to get someone to help me with my problem and tried a few times to call customer service about it. I have been told by a self proclaimed jedi that this forum was not the right place to ask for help. I am really grateful you have reached out and taken care of my issue.

Thanks again 👍

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

🙄

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

zandysded,

You are very welcome, glad I could help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos