cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eero with Hub 3

hdjoseph
Joining in

Changing from Sky to Virgin. Plugged my eero gateway device in and after a couple of minutes it’s failed and light has gone red. I think I need to enter some new settings on eero gateway but don’t know what they are. I’m only vaguely technical!

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hdjoseph, thanks for your first post on our forums and for joining the community.
Welcome on board! 🙂

Sorry to hear your Eero has issues connecting to our hub 3.

We always love to help, however we do not support 3rd party equipment so to advise on their settings and details as it's out of our scope.

However, you may access your router settings by following the instructions on this page here.

Let us know if this helps and if you have more questions.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Can you describe your set up in more detail.

What Hub model is it? In normal or modem mode? What router are you using? etc

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks. I have a confession. My problems with the new setup were entirely self generated. I had patched out half my 32 port switch unknowingly. Once I realised problem solved! 

Thanks for the update hdjoseph and glad to hear you got to the bottom of the issue and it is now resolved 🙂

If you need help in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob