cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Oriol00
Just joined

Hi there,

I have moved to a house in Ireland and the company that provides us with the internet is Virgin Media. When accesing some websites I get that it is not possible to load the page, along with the ERR_ADRESS_UNREACHABLE message.

I've looked at some tutorials but can't get it to work. Does someone have any idea of that it can be?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM Ireland is totally separate from here in the UK. They use different equipment so you may get better advice by asking in an Irish forum (VM - if they have them - or or a general one if not).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Oriol00, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. As mentioned already by jbrennand, this Community is only for UK customers so we're unable to answer anything regarding your query I'm afraid. 

You will be able to contact Virgin Media Ireland using this link here: VM Ireland Contact Options

If you scroll down, there will be phone, What's app and letter contact options for you. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs