cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Signal in WC1N

tom1888
On our wavelength

Hi. Suffering from intermittent dropouts here in WC1N. Flashing ring on the router and loss of signal generally. Red bits on here show the worst patches but also a problem in between those. Could someone assist please. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Forget BQM,  focus on the Hub status and its connection signal levels.

Call 0800 561 0061 to see of there is a known fault in your street. If not report the fault.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

tom1888
On our wavelength

Hi. Suffering from intermittent dropouts here in WC1N. Flashing ring on the router and loss of signal generally. Red bits on here show the worst patches but also a problem in between those. Could someone assist please. Thanks. 

[url=https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/97fa43d0ae04599b6be2b0000ae8d1e968793148-10-09-2023]My Broadband Ping[/url]

Client62
Legend

Forget BQM,  focus on the Hub status and its connection signal levels.

Call 0800 561 0061 to see of there is a known fault in your street. If not report the fault.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tom1888,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your broadband connection! I've taken a look at our systems and I can see that you already have a technician appointment booked in to have this issue investigated further. Please keep us updated on how that appointment goes and if you need any further help or assistance. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

tom1888
On our wavelength

Thank you. Fault reported via website. Engineer booked and attended. Diagnosed problem in pavement box.

Hi there @tom1888 

Thank you so much for popping back and we are so glad to hear that the engineer was able to attend. Can I ask if this has now resolved the issue for you? 

There is an outstanding internal wiring issue which we were told should also be fixed, and to expect an engineer today. The engineer messaged this morning to say that the booking had not been made. So I am still awaiting a date for that.

Hi @tom1888,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a complication with a technician booking. I'm going to send you a private message shortly so we can take a closer look for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!