forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
EllisHallard
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Drop outs, no connection in rooms

Hi

Recently we have been having huge latency issues and drop outs over the past few weeks. Ever since our neighbours over the road had Virgin installed we have had constant issue. We are being told that our monthly payments are going up yet our service we are receiving is getting worse. I have tried all reset methods and followed all steps that the website has suggest and no joy. We have never had an issue getting WIFI connection in the house until recently.

We have had great connection over the past 2 years however if continues like this I will have to replace provider as I am no longer getting the service I am paying for.

Regards

Blake

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Drop outs, no connection in rooms

@EllisHallard wrote:

Hi

Recently we have been having huge latency issues and drop outs over the past few weeks. Ever since our neighbours over the road had Virgin installed we have had constant issue. We are being told that our monthly payments are going up yet our service we are receiving is getting worse. I have tried all reset methods and followed all steps that the website has suggest and no joy. We have never had an issue getting WIFI connection in the house until recently.

We have had great connection over the past 2 years however if continues like this I will have to replace provider as I am no longer getting the service I am paying for.

Regards

Blake

Does it affect wired and wireless devices?

0 Kudos