Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Down stream power fluctuating

Hi all,

I have all of a sudden started to suffer with the hub locking up, then taking several reboots to come back online. Once back on line I have checked the log and upstream power which seems to vary from -3db to -20db and fluctuate constantly. I've checked all the connections and these appear tight, any other suggestions would be appriciated.

Screenshot_20201108-051100_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201108-044054_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201108-044156_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Down stream power fluctuating

Its nearly impossible to see the data and some of it hasnt been approved - it must contain i.p./MAC addresses.

So can you post it again this way....

----------------------------------
Copy/paste as “Formatted Text” (not images) 3 FULL sets of data onto here – 2 pages from the Downstream, 2 from the Upstream, & the Network Logs page. Don't worry too much about the formatting it can be easily read & DON’T include personal data or MAC addresses - blank them out - if you copy/paste the data, the board software will do this for you. If you get an error message just need to click the "submit" button again - or split the data into 2 posts.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Down stream power fluctuating

Thanks, looks like we have an engineer on the way now to investigate 

0 Kudos