Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone here actually work for Virgin and can answer when the issue will be fixed?

It's a joke that we can't get through to speak to someone to find out what exactly the problem is and when it will be fixed. So frustrating that we keep losing connection, it's cost me money. At a time when more people than ever before are at home using the internet, Virgin ought to have extra staff working, not closing their call centre and giving some BS about it being due to the chinese virus. We want answers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone here actually work for Virgin and can answer when the issue will be fixed?

There’s no “BS”.

It will be fixed when it’s fixed. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/outage

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone here actually work for Virgin and can answer when the issue will be fixed?

Are you for real? A global pandemic bs?

They have all the staff working they can, they haven't closed any call centres, but some have been forced closed due to lockdowns in the countries in which they reside. 

Problems happen, for various reasons, and are corrected as quickly as possible.

Can't remember the last time it went down for me and even today it only went for about 10 seconds.

0 Kudos