Menu
AmTechFox
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Do Engineer’s carry new/spare Hub 4 with them?

I’ve scheduled an engineer for tomorrow because my Hub 4 is faulty and not responding to anything. Solid white light regardless of hard reset or switching on/off....Phone Support said they will take a look at it, but wouldn’t say if they carry spares?

I’m disabled and housebound, so no internet for however long sucks big time, especially with low data on my phone. I tried for an priority appointment but was told following day is all that’s available....

I can see it now that they won’t have spare new Hub 4’s and I’ll have to expect one in the post?

Many Thanks for any help / info!

😞

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
AmTechFox
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Do Engineer’s carry spare Hub 4 with them?

I’ve scheduled an engineer for tomorrow because my Hub 4 is faulty and not responding to anything. Solid white light regardless of hard reset or switching on/off....Phone Support said they will take a look at it, but wouldn’t say if they carry spares?

I’m disabled and housebound, so no internet for however long sucks big time, especially with low data on my phone. I tried for an priority appointment but was told following day is all that’s available....

I can see it now that they won’t have spare new Hub 4’s and I’ll have to expect one in the post?

Many Thanks for any help / info!

😞

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do Engineer’s carry new/spare Hub 4 with them?

I believe that some do but it can be a bit hit and miss!

Keep us posted!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos