Menu
roughbeast
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disconnections in Coventry on FTTP network.

I have been getting constant reports on Facebook of intermittent disconnections in parts of Coventry south, particularly in the Cheylesmore area, where much of the area is covered by Virgin's FTTP network.  I am suggesting that individuals put their complaints here as well as calling customer services. 

Services: 1Gb / 50Mb, TV V6 box X2, Phone XL Talk unlimited and mobile x4. Routers = SHub 4 in modem only mode with Asus RT-AX11000
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnections in Coventry on FTTP network.

Posting some hub stats would help as well

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
roughbeast
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

These are total disconnects reported by numerous individuals. Not many will be familiar with finding or posting hub stats. It so happens that CityFibre are working in the area installing their FTTP network. 

Services: 1Gb / 50Mb, TV V6 box X2, Phone XL Talk unlimited and mobile x4. Routers = SHub 4 in modem only mode with Asus RT-AX11000
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @roughbeast

Thanks for popping back to our Community; are you having any issues yourself with your broadband? I have located your account from your forum information and at the time of writing you are not impacted by any known area issues. We can see that you last rebooted around 14 days ago. 

All signal levels are within the parameters we would expect and there are no errors to be concerned about. 

If you know of other customers who are having issues it's always best for them to contact us directly to report these issues to us; if we're not aware of a fault we can't fix it! They can contact us on 150/03454541111 or they can run through self-checks via their online account which will help identify any issues and report the fault to us if needed. 

Keep us posted if you need any direct assistance

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos