Menu
Bettybrine
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disconnection broadband

Ac no [Removed].rang early Dec to initiate disconnection. Told procedure. Rang again 31st Dec. Not been disconnected nothing on acc. The guy said he would disconnect me that day abd send a box out for coll of equipment. Today rec another bill for Broadband and reminder you have not ret equipment. I have been with my new provider since 31st Dec. Switched off your stuff. Waiting box to return however why have you billed me for another month until 16th Feb. Being a, retired customer services manager for virgin will give you the opportunity to sort this out before I go yo OFTEL..... 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnection broadband

Please remove your account number.

OFTEL ceased in 2003

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos