Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnectd

Virgin disconnected me on the 9th October everything TV internet and phone as they had me down as moving due to a mistake at their end like so many conversation and text after text everyday they promise it will be reconnected within 24 hours this be we happens it's DEADLOCK now they disconnected my Freeview aerial when they installed so I don't even have that. How do I get an engineer out. It's making me so depressed .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnectd

If your accounts been cancelled they can't just send someone out, as "on paper" you're no longer a customer.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnectd

Hi @Pamelagraham52,

Thank you for posting on our community forum - I'm really sorry to hear there's been an error on our end causing your services to be cut off, I can appreciate this must be concerning and upsetting for you; I'd like to do my best to help.

I've sent you over a PM so I can take some further account details and look into this for you. Kindly head over to the purple envelope to find a message from me.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos