Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Devices won’t connect to WiFi

Hi,

I have been in hold for the past hour and have gone round and round in circles with the online help which is pointless. 

Some devices won’t connect to my WiFi (printer, fire stick, TV and CCTV). The issue is with the WiFI as my brother has taken the devices to his house and they work perfectly fine. 

Rebooting has not worked. I’ve rang and had signals sent to reboot and still hasn’t worked so I’m currently still on hold to talk to a real person. 

Anyone have any advice? I have a hub 3. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Devices won’t connect to WiFi

Put the hub into modem mode with your own router

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Devices won’t connect to WiFi

Hi Annielees101, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

We are sorry for the delay in response and to hear of the issues when attempting to connect your devices to the Hub. 

Have you been able to successfully connect any of the devices since your last post? If not, can you please try logging in to your Hub settings and temporarily disabling 5Ghz whilst attempting the connection?

Please remember, this will cause the connection to drop for any device on 5Ghz at that time. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Nat
0 Kudos