cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Home Wifi Network

Osattar
Joining in

Hello, I added a new Home Network to create a seperate 2Ghz Network for my light bulb. Now I want to delete this Network but there is no option to delete. How do I delete it and undo the network I added?

5 REPLIES 5

ttt3
On our wavelength

No idea. Is the light bulb still working though 💡

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just do a 60 second pinhole reset on the Hub.  This will reset it back to factory settings. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Osattar,

Thanks for posting in regards to removing the additional 2.4ghz network you set up, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

As Adduxi has stated, the quickest way to do this would be to reset the hub, please be aware that this will revert it back to factory settings removing any connected devices and resetting any changes you may have made to the network.

If you need us further, don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Rob

Yep still work

Client62
Legend

Having previously used the Hub's menu to change the Hub's SSID for the 2.4Ghz band to a new value, now use the Hub's menu once again and revert to the 2.4 band to the original SSID.