cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged hub needs to be replaced. LAN is working but no WiFi.

komalkarir
Joining in

Hi , 

Kept going around in circles on your website so finally decided to give this a go.... fingers crossed.

The broadband hub needs to be replaced following a slight fall. The thing is top heavy so no wonder it keeps falling over all the time.  I've tried the classic "turning it off and on again", I've tried the reset button, I've tried re-plugging the braodband cable, but no luck.

There is an internet signal reported by the Virgin Media broadband status check. There is internet using LAN cable connected directly to my PC (via an 8-port switch). However, there is NO wi-fi signal coming from the hub.

Clearly, it needs replacing.  How do I get a new one? 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey komalkarir,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub at the moment, I have looked into your account and we would need to send a technician out to look into the issues with your hub. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven,

I have a similar issue, I've posted a new thread, would you be able to help me too.  I have a failing Hub 3.0 and strength/signal/connection are all steadily failing.  I've contacted customers services a few times without  any resolution.  Much appreciated for any help.

Best wishes,