Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Router

Hi, my router has fell of my shelf and completely gone off. I can hear something inside rattling. How do I get a replacement?

Tia

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Router

call CS and report the issue. they should send out a replacement.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You could try phoning it in, but that can be a challenge at the moment.  I've flagged your post for the forum staff to respond to, they may be able to get a replacement hub posted out to you.  Regardless, if it's dead you're facing a few days with no VM internet, so you might want to plan accordingly eg keeping very careful tabs on any mobile data you're using, or buying a one month data upgrade.  If you're currently using up your mobile data, it is often the case that should you go over the allowance the costs may be high.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Juliebirkett32,

Sorry to hear of the accident with your router.

I have been able to locate your account on our system and can see that you have spoken to the team around 5 mins ago and I can see that they have arranged for a new router to be sent out to you.

Please let us know how it goes with the new router and get in touch if you have any further issues.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos