Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Daily disconnections

Thanks for confirming, I've booked a follow up appointment for you using the forum information.

You can view the details of the appointment and reschedule if needed on your online account.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 22 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Emily, I have had an engineer out 4 times to get my broadband setup and working. Its the same issue over and over so i have had 3 follow ups already. Do i really need yet another appointment before i can escalate this? I need this fixed ASAP as i cannot work and its been weeks and weeks and weeks of the same. Im still offline an hour later and i have no idea how long its going to continue? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 37
Flag for a moderator

So the escalation process would be to have a supervisor engineer sent out, I've noted that it's a follow up on the appointment notes.

Thanks, Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 24 of 37
Flag for a moderator

I do not understand how 4 engineers being sent out already doesnt warrent a supervisor to be sent out? Is there a number of times you need to send out an engineer and not fix the fault before it can be sent to a senior engineer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 37
Flag for a moderator

This would be what the engineer will offer on this visit. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 26 of 37
Flag for a moderator

If this is your current >> BQM << someone checking the set up inside your property isn't going to achieve much.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 27 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

I cant get the BQM link you posted to work (on my mobile with barely any mobile connection) but if its a block of 100 dropped packets for the last 2 hours then thats the one. 

Another 2 hours not able to work

Seb

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 28 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Try again, I messed the link up.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 29 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, Yes thats my BQM. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 30 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hello Emily,

Would it be possible to get a replacement hub 3 sent out as I believe this is the only thing that's has not been tried by the engineers and have been told that they cannot request them.

thanks

Seb

0 Kudos