cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut off date

Danxtr
Joining in

Hello i have received an email telling me my services will be terminated today if i dont pay outstanding of 41.91 but my virgin media app tells me its not due until 6th july can someone help me asap please.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Danxtr 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your bill. Does your current bill have anything that is left to be paid from a previous unpaid bill? 

This would be listed in the bill breakdown on My Virgin Media. 

Alls i need to know Ashleigh is. Are my services going to be terminated today as the email says or do i have longer?

If there is an outstanding amount from previous bills then the services may be disconnected until the outstanding amount is paid. Without checking the account directly I cannot confirm this. 

I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message if you would like me to double check the account? 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.