Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer services

Is there any trick to get customer services to actually reply? Had installation on wednesday been trying to get someone ever since as no wi fi anywhere except where hub is fitted. I can pick up both neigbours networks and not my own!!!! Asked the installer to put hub in hall. They ignored this and put it in lounge hence no signal in other parts of bungalow. Can i get anyone to take any notice NO. Wished i had gone with BT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services

You have to call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm [calling early (8-10am) on a weekday is usually best]) you will then usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful. It can take 30-60 minutes to get through. Just cancel without penalty within the 14 days. They will want you to stay and may offer to come and move the Hub for free. Whether that will fix the wifi depends on multiple factors (see the pink stick posts at the top of this forum).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos