Menu
Peterportlock
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer service experience

are new to Virgin Media. Absolutely appalling service. We have been lied to, overcharged and then been charged to phone them and tell them we've been over charged!  Basically stolen money from us.Direct debit  taken out earlier than the date we agreed. Promises not forfilled. Spend on average of your and 15 minutes on the phone before your call is answered. Took 3 engineers visits to carry out the correct installation, even though the previous property owners were already with Virgin. When I phoned to cancel the whole thing they Virgin told me that I was outside the 14 day cooling off period and would incur financial penalties I pointed out that it was under14 days from the final engineers visit to complete the correct installation.  If you want to be lied to have money taken (stolen) from your account be overcharged and receive unbelievably appalling service then Virgin IS FOR YOU. However, if you want a level of service expected from a big brand GO to another provider.

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service experience

A grim tale, and sadly not unique.  We do welcome rhetorical ranting here*, but if you are staying with VM, do you want advice on how to sort the elements that can still be resolved, such as any disputed charging, and the direct debit date?

* That's the royal "we".  I'm not sure VM welcome rhetorical ranting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos