Menu
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Covid-19 & Virgin Media

We know that Covid-19 isn't Virgin Media's fault. However, with some customers facing uncertain futures surly Virgin Media should be doing more to help it's broadband an TV customers. It was great to see Virgin Mobile customers getting extra data and unlimited mins and calls. However, nothing is seemingly forthcoming for TV and broadband customers. I am paying for 200mbps broadband speeds, but only currently only receiving about 50mbps (I accept that the network has been reduced to keep everyone working from home online).  I am also paying for Sky and BT Sports, but with no live sport being broadcast it seems harsh to still be charged this.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Covid-19 & Virgin Media

You need to gibe them chance to regroup and get sorted.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Covid-19 & Virgin Media

They were pretty swift in offering help for Virgin Mobile customers. We are all trying to regroup which is why people need to know where they stand.

0 Kudos