Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Corona virus help

Does anybody know why the only help virgin seem to be giving are to those who have sports channels? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Corona virus help

What help are you looking for?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am trying to see what help is available with bills to people that do not have the sports channels during Covid-19, considering o have now had to escalate a complaint I made in February due to no response from Virgin I don’t hold out much hope for them helping people much. Can’t help people when you don’t have a customer service team really. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

' I am trying to see what help is available with bills to people that do not have the sports channels during Covid-19'

those that pay for sports channels are getting 'help' because there is no real live sports. there is a deduction made on their account (but they have to apply for it). as far as i am aware all other channels are broadcasting normally.

if you mean you cannot afford to pay your bill then use the text messaging service. send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response. alternatively use the online chat option.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Not being able to afford to pay your bill isn’t really something that’s virgins issue.

The sports channels were removed as there’s no sports to broadcast. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Of course that makes sense, my point was more that I wondered if they were helping customers whose income have been affected by Covid-19 to arrange different payment methods but the only thing I could see online was the reduction from the sports channels 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Probably not then.

Though I would expect any payment plans to be marked as such on your credit files as well. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn’t expect so as any other company that are helping customers during this time are not penalising them, the mortgage holiday will not show on your credit score 

I will contact virgin and see thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Because banks and lenders were advised (told) by the FCA to not adversely mark people down for it.

Theres a difference between a finance company and a utility company in terms of guidelines.

Oh and no one has a universal credit score to be affected - just your credit history on your files. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It is depending upon many factors. Some countries are now virus-free. There are no vocations right now. All the things are working normally now.

0 Kudos