Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant dropouts, reboots and RCS Partial Service and Lost MDD Timeout

Hi,

Recently i've had to constantly reboot my HUB3, as WIFI keeps dropping out and connection to the internet goes (both wired and wireless devices)

Just noticed the HUB3 is logging

20/11/2020 16:09:44Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
20/11/2020 16:09:43Warning!

Lost MDD Timeout;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Other posts have said to check the cables, all seem good to me. VM test says I have intermittent problems but I need to wait 24 hours and try again before I can book an engineer visit.

This has been going on for weeks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant dropouts, reboots and RCS Partial Service and Lost MDD Timeout

I am having the same issues which have been ongoing for about 10 weeks. Four engineer visits and  about the same remote support. All say it is an intermittent fault and will correct itself in 24 hours. Meantime endless reboots and speeds often below 10mbps  and rarely above 50 even though paying for 350.

Engineers have replaced hub all cabling and leave saying there is nothing they can do.

VM appear to be simply ignoring the issue, and do not seem interested in rectifying.

0 Kudos