cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant WiFi Problems

Wifiissues-1
Joining in

Hello, 

Since I switched to Virgin Media I have had constant outages every few days.

If there isn't an outage, it slows down significantly. I am not getting the service I paid for at all and there has never been compensation credited to my account.

The compensation is supposed to be automatic but is never credited - has anyone else had success? 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

cagzy
Joining in

I had the same problem when virgin change over their new system i was left without a phone for three days no internet and i thought they do not leave you without a phone i complained about 3 times,and like you i did not get any compensation 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Wifiissues-1, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm terribly sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the services, since your recent connection to our network.

I've been able to look into the local area, and can see that an outage is currently present and is estimated to be resolved at 10:45am on 17/08/23.

Our team will do all they can to have this resolved for all effected users, and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Okay, but I haven't been contacted about any compensation at all.

The outage was for way longer than the period that it has to go beyond to qualify for compensation.

Hi @Wifiissues-1,

Thank you for coming back to us. Has the issue now been resolved for you, or is it ongoing?

Regarding compensation, you can find more information about this here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It is no longer ongoing. However I haven't received any compensation which is supposed to be automatic.

Client62
Legend

Speed test the service to a Router mode Hub(3/4/5) + your device with the link below.
https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats.

The speed at the Hub should reflect your subscription.
The speed any WiFi device draws data at is limited by its data needs and technical abilities / location.