Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant Orange light on hub 3

Hi,

New to the community. I have a Hub 3 which is maybe 4 years old and we have a Virgin booster upstairs installed in the last year.  The service during the last week has been intermittent downstairs and even worse on the booster. 

I have followed all the diagnostics online, rebooted and factory reset both the hub and booster and used the VM Connect App to try and resolve but cannot improve the service. 

Is this related to the orange light? Any other suggestions as to what I can do? There is no 1-1 support calls at present do not sure what roster I can do except consider cancelling the service and going with another provider. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Orange light on hub 3

Hi Planetoz,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry that you've been experiencing an intermittent connection, we can certainly take a look into this for you.

Having an orange baselight on your hub can indicate a potential issue, although sometimes there's no obvious reason for it and customers' services are unaffected. (Maybe our hubs just like the colour....??)

However, I'd be more than happy to investigate further as I can certainly appreciate how frustrating it can be to lose connection. In taking a look at the backend of your services, I haven't been able to identify anything which could cause drops in service. The connection into your property as well as the local network look absolutely fine and there's nothing which concerns me at present. There's no evidence of your hub struggling to stay connected to our network, so that doesn't seem to be the root cause either.

Have you had further issues since your post? If so, do all devices lose connection at the same time? Have you noticed whether the lights on the front of your hub change at all when you lose connection? Could you also confirm whether both wired and wireless connections are affected?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos