Menu
Savagel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant Internet issues

Over the past few weeks i have noticed the Internet dropping (streaming service buffing constantly on Prime) and tonight half way through my son watching a show the Internet has dropped yet again. 

Is there anything I can do about this? Its getting beyond a joke now, i need to home school and its interfering.

(Yes i have reset the hub a hundered times, yet we have tried moving the hub and filters)

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Constant Internet issues

Likely a congestion issue due to everyone being at home currently, not much that can be done in the short term, however if you wait here for a while someone from the Virgin Team will reach out and take a look.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Internet issues

Are all these devices on WiFi, can you try connecting to the Hub with a cable and run a speed test https://www.speedtest.net/

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos