Menu
tommyc8020
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Consitent disconnection on whole street

Hi - for about a month or two the street i live on has been reporting disconnect issues. All virgin customers (we have a street whatsapp group with about 30 virgin customers on) report the disconnect. It happens about 2-3 times a day and lasts about 5 minutes each time. 

We have reported this to Virgin who say there is no fault in the area? However - speaking to thier support is impossible, as they can't come off script. 

We obviously need an engineer but not sure how we can request one if support are so poor? Any ideas welcome. I will send this link to the street whatsapp hoepfully getting them to upvote (if that is a thing).

With working from home, i ahve been cut off from countless calls due to this. It is extremely poor and will soon result in a lot of lost customers. In total, the down time from the past 2 weeks has been 2 hours according to a connection monitor we have put in place. 

Thanks

Tom

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Consitent disconnection on whole street

I have replied to your comment on this issue in the other thread you responded in - set up the BQM.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
tommyc8020
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, set one up. Will get more results and call Monday to cancel. Such poor service at the moment. Shame, been with them an age.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You would normally be hit with an early exit fee (unless minimal contract period has ended) but as there has been a recent price hike (you should have had a letter or eMail) you have 30 days from that receipt to cancel for free. Still have a 30-days notice though.

See what a couple of days of BQM show.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello tommyc8020

Sorry to hear about the pssor speeds and connection issues

The last thing we need is to hear you are thinking of leaving
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos