Menu
Ninita
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Conpansation

For the past 5 weeks I have problems with my internet to the extent my son lost weeks of school as we all know that's now on line. 

I have internet 5 minutes and then 5 hours not, then 5 minutes again and so on. For the past week i dont have internet at all. Nothing is working ( rebooting ect). 

I want to apply for the conpansation scheme but I am unable to find the right page. The waiting time to do it via phone is ridiculous. I am spending my mobile data for more than a month for the smallest thing as well to write the question now.

Can someone tell me how I can find the right page to apply for conpansation step by step? 

• Thank you in advance
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Conpansation

Is it wired or wireless connections being affected? What do the lights on the hub do?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
edent
Superfast
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

If it has been longer than 8 weeks, you can complain & and for compensation using https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/

0 Kudos
Ninita
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. It's both. I have no internet period. I have the latest hub, 100mps speed, and up the latest 1.5 month I never had a problem.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The compensation only applies to 48 hours or more of continuous loss of service - intermittent service doesn't apply

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Ninita
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

So 5 weeks dont count? Because i had internet for 1 minute the most? And the past 2 days I have none.

I would like to ask them first and if they say no then i see what I will do. 

Thank you for your response but I really need to know how I can apply.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Did you register online for the outage? If not then it can't be back-dated...

All information is available on the help page regarding the compensation scheme...

0 Kudos
Ninita
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello, thank you for your time. I can't see anything in the help page. Yes it say I can apply for it but there is no link or something else that I can find that form. I did see the form once, when i downloaded the app and looking around the app to check it out. Now i need it and either I am very thick or i cant see it on my phone and I can only use computer. Since I dont have internet I can't use the computer...

0 Kudos
Ninita
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

How i can register something that i cant find the form or the way to do it ? This is what i am asking. Step by step how i can find that form. It's not in the help section or i cant see it on my phone. As I dont have internet I can't use my laptop. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In the automatic compensation page.

It can be found in the website or via a web search.

But you can’t backdate any of the downtime - it will only apply from the day you apply. And for a continual total loss of service.

As already advised intermittent connectivity is not part of it.

0 Kudos