cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

bjohnson11
Tuning in

Has two pods installed but due to a software issue they do not work. Virgin was meant to get back in touch but heard nothing, during the day the network unstable message keep coming up. Any suggestions ? 

8 REPLIES 8

Client62
Legend

Call customer support an log the WiFi pods as not working.

I have already called them they are aware there is an issue and they are supposed to get back to me ? I keep getting unstable network but they are aware of that too. I must have spent 5 hours on this already it's very frustrating 

Customer Services will not call back, that is their way to get you to hang up and they just close the call, customer hung up.

You need a call that says these have failed replace them or cancel them off my account.

Thanks I am quite frustrated I was promised calls and updates. Thinking of changing provider now. Not impressed with the service provider 

Do not call CS and say  "Thinking of changing provider" they will just absorb that , chat for hours and know cancellation is not even near.

Cheers I hear what your saying I am still frustrated that on 3 occasions representatives haven't done what they said they were going to do..drives me mad 

There are 2 sure fire ways to get retentions on the phone

1) Write and cancel.

2) Remove your direct debit details and make BACS payments every month - but don't be late

Hi @bjohnson11 

Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear you were affected by the known issues with the WiFi pods. I can see on the systems my side that everything looks like it working for you now WiFi wise with your pods. 

Please do let us know if you have further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley