Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection drops every night - help

I have the 200mb broadband service and the Superhub 3.0 modem / router

Since last Saturday night, I have lost connection every night between midnight and 1am. Sometimes it comes back after a few minutes, other times it will be down for hours until the next day. The TV service doesn't seem to be affected.

The connection has been fast and reliable for months so I'm not sure what has changed. I haven't moved the router or altered any wiring in the house.

When it disconnects it shows the following status on the router control panel

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection drops every night - help

Hi,

Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll look into it for you.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PM sent

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue? ive had this problem for a month now
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are getting drop outs, I have had a look at things our end and cannot see any issues at all, all your levels are where they should be, if you are still having the same issue I would advise you to Set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in discussions with us. Make sure you un-check the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture. please allow this to run for 72 hours then post the results here.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos