Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Connected without internet

Cannot connect to any of my devices, mobiles,  computers, tv's and even alexa is having difficulty!! 

Not techy minded but have turned off, restarted and rebooted countless times, waited 45 mins to be answered on virgin customer services line and put the phone down in the end. 

If someone could assist I would be grateful. I work in the NHS and really need to be able to work from home, so this is a real pain.

Thankyou.  Vicky

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connected without internet

What are the lights on the hub doing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for replying.

Light at the bottom is on as normal. Got no flashing lights except where ethernet cable goes in the box at the back and this is flashing green as usual.

Vicky

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try a 60 second pinhole reset 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've had this same thing for 2 days now. Have been sent a new router, which I've yet to receive. Sceptical that will help, but will be an engineer job if that doesn't work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Gary, I don't know if it was your 60 second reset or the bash I gave the box after, but having come home from work just now my Internet is now up and running. 

Thankyou so much for your help.

Vicky 😊

0 Kudos