Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connected to wifi but no internet

Spoiler
Moved house a few days ago and retained my account from the old house. Tech from virgin media came to install the hub and everything. He stayed for well over 2 hours but didn’t have much luck with internet connection. He asked his colleague and told me that there was probably an issue with my account since we moved houses but it will all be sorted within the day. It’s been 2 days and still no internet connection to any device. I have tried rebooting and restarting. I have tried calling for support but I get passed on to someone else and no one ever resolved the issue. I tried calling again today but no one is answering now due to coronavirus. Can someone help please?
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connected to wifi but no internet

What are the lights on the hub doing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Solid yellow

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anoram, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connection. Can you run through some tests here Once this is done, can you confirm if you are still having issues with the connection? Chris 

0 Kudos