Menu
Elders
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connected to the previous session

Just got a new hub but still experiencing the same problem. Can’t login to app saying I am connected to the previous session. Can’t accces hub settings as it’s says someone else is on it. Technical department gave up on me. My devices have a poor signal and even I changed a hub looks like some of them are still working on old hub ? Almost like I am connected to something else without knowing it 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connected to the previous session

@Elders wrote:

Just got a new hub but still experiencing the same problem. Can’t login to app saying I am connected to the previous session. Can’t accces hub settings as it’s says someone else is on it. Technical department gave up on me. My devices have a poor signal and even I changed a hub looks like some of them are still working on old hub ? Almost like I am connected to something else without knowing it 

Is it through the phone app that you're trying to manage the hub?  The app is riddled with bugs, you're better off using the web interface to manage it on http://192.168.0.1 if it says that something is already connected then force quit the app on your phone and reboot the hub. 

As for things working on the old hub - do you have any VM boosters in your house? could devices be connected to that?

0 Kudos
Elders
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem on the old hub , this one was just set up and no difference. I  disconnected  both boosters to make sure they don’t interrupt anything. Also reinstalled the app couple times. Still  the same. I just want to make sure it’s app fault not connection as I have problems with signal dropping for months now and I have ongoing complain. 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Elders wrote:

I had the same problem on the old hub , this one was just set up and no difference. I  disconnected  both boosters to make sure they don’t interrupt anything. Also reinstalled the app couple times. Still  the same. I just want to make sure it’s app fault not connection as I have problems with signal dropping for months now and I have ongoing complain. 

you're better off not using the app at all - lots of complaints around here about it not working properly, causing problems, or preventing sign-ins to the hub management pages.

the drops/wifi signal issues are separate, and should be looked at separately.

0 Kudos