cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected to WIFI no internet

Lamai
Tuning in

Help,

One of my devices has no internet even tough it shows as connected on the virgin app. 

It’s not paused and I’ve already reseted the Hub. What next? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I’ve tried all the basic things but don’t know what SSID is. I want my internet to simply works and the only reason I can connect the tablet is because the virgin app won’t let me. I’ve paused it as I want to limit the time my kids spends online. 
Now the tablet is connected but without internet access and the app shows oops something went wrong. It’s ridiculous

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

g0akc
Problem sorter

What device is it?

You can try working through a whole lot of things including 

• will the device connect to a different network?
  • reset the device
  • On the device, forget and reconnect to the hub
  • check guest SSID is enabled - can you connect to that?
  • security settings correct?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Yes I’ve tried all the basic things but don’t know what SSID is. I want my internet to simply works and the only reason I can connect the tablet is because the virgin app won’t let me. I’ve paused it as I want to limit the time my kids spends online. 
Now the tablet is connected but without internet access and the app shows oops something went wrong. It’s ridiculous

*can’t connect

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lamai,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 👋

I am sorry you have been having issues with this device. Are all other devices able to connect? What error are you getting on the device?

Zoie