cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect app issues. Can’t order pods

neilbarstow
On our wavelength

All of a sudden after a log time with inability to find my hub, the connect app is working, sort of.
My rooms so far have 64 Mb (in a room right above the hub) 27 Mb in the dining room, 23 Mb in the hallway,

In the other ground floor rooms it seems unable to get any signal because I keep getting a error, same upstairs. I also tested with Ookla Speedtest, there’s no Wi-Fi at all in those rooms. 
The connect app tells me to go to "my Virgin Media" to order the pods I need, but I've spent a while there and even looked at the forum and can’t see how to do it without a phone call to support.
The engineer told me I'll need 3, it’s a big old house. Last time I called support it took 48 mins to get through.  Can you please help me order the pods - the Connect app isn't helping me at all and the “chat” button is dead on an iPhone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @neilbarstow 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @neilbarstow 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel