Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting settings

cleoangel
Tuning in

IMG_0129.png

IMG_0128.png

I had engineer out last week as my connection kept dropping out completely for hours at a time. he change some settings and so far it’s been much improved for what we’ve used for.
A few days later I noticed the pod was flashing white, when I tried the virgin apps I get the attached messages. Anyone know which I need to seect to get the pod back online? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

WPA2-Personal is the correct choice for best security & compatibility with current devices.

WPA-WPA2-Personal permits an old (pre 2006) encryption standard and results in difficulty connecting Apple kit.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

Client62
Legend

WPA2-Personal is the correct choice for best security & compatibility with current devices.

WPA-WPA2-Personal permits an old (pre 2006) encryption standard and results in difficulty connecting Apple kit.

Thank you for the reply. We definitely don’t need any issues connecting apple kit or my life wouldn’t be worth living. 

Trying to select the option given and get the following 😣

IMG_0148.png

Client62
Legend

The VM Connect app is too faulty and unreliable for us to use.

We have a Hub 3 I prefer to set this in the menu of the Hub it is in the Wireless Security section, note WPA2-PSK and WPA2-Personal are the same, select which ever is available in the Hub.

Client62_0-1680359554768.png

This is exactly the same as the issue I have. First happened when we added our first WiFi pod to hub 5. Mended itself by magic in 2/3 days. When second WiFi pod was added same again but hasnt mended this time tho. Dunno what to do. 

SK15
Joining in

I also have exactly same problem with hub3 when the hub is not showing connected on connect app after adding second pod. Is this fixed for anyone ?

Hi @paulhammett1967 and @SK15 thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Has this been resolved for you both since your replies in this thread? Please keep us posted and we can advise further for you.
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, I have tried all the options mentioned but the problem is still there. Kindly assist on the same.

Thanks for coming back to us SK15, what device are you trying to access the Connect App on? 

If an Apple device, you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data. 

or an Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache. 

Please can you try this to see if that can help to resolve your issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L