Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaints re billing

Can anyone help me with escalating specific issues in Virgin? I’ve suffered at total broadband outage for 2 weeks. My bill arrived this morning for full amount. I phoned VM call centre- billing dep.  Was told there was nothing I could do, bill already printed. Asked about automatic compensation. Was told account would be reviewed. No reference number, no email confirmation, no timeframe, so no assurance. Was told operator not empowered to do this. Refused to pass me on to supervisor. Just told to call back when next bill arrives (in 1 month!!!) if no credit showing. No doubt to have a similar, pointless call. I was polite- not operator’s fault he is not empowered to do anything- but come on Virgin this is not customer service. How can I engage with someone who’ll give me confidence that this is being addressed? In the meantime I am expected to pay for a service I haven’t received .....I feel like I’m banging my head against a brick wall.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints re billing

Hi Cdemarco,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry that you've been experiencing service issues and have had difficulty in addressing this with our support teams.

I'd be more than happy to take ownership of this for you and work towards a resolution. However, we'd never do this via an open platform due to the sensitive nature of certain details. I'll send you a private message to clear account security, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos