cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

shona9987
Tuning in

Worse company i have ever dealt with.
Can’t speak to anyone in a UK call centre, appointment booked to install internet in our new address 26/08, appointment was changed the night before to 09/09 (txt sent after they closed) no internet until then and we work from home, my internet charges have increased from £49 at my old address to £52 at the new address with no explanation (when package should have been carried over) i cant get logged onto my account, a dongle has been ordered on friday night that was meant to arrive on tuesday i have now been told wednesday. Spoke to about 80 different agents over 15 hours and 3 days. Asked to speak to cancellations tonight and got cut off. Just want away from this horrid company. I have logged a complaint but doubt it will be dealt with. If i cant speak to anyone tomorrow ill be going to the ombudsman

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shona9987, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you intend to leave us 😔

Have you specifically spoken to the pre-installation team about these matters? The best number to call them on is 0800 052 1734. 

You can track your complaint for any updates using our online checker here. If you're adamant you wish to cancel, advice on how to do so can be found here.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Daniel