Menu
Ru1957
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I have a complaint that has no been resolved,C21012121 ,I sent a letter dated 18th January giving you 30 days notice to cancel my broadband contact.you say you have tried to contact me, I cannot update my contact number online and the home contact number is not active as we don’t have a home phone. My details are,

account number [REMOVED] area reference 31

email [REMOVED]

phone contact [REMOVED]

can you resolve this issue as soon as possible as I have tried to contact by phone and just get put on hold and then you cut me off, many thanks, mr Carl buckland

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Thanks for giving me your full name, account details, email address and phone number.....

You've just opened yourself up to a lot of problems

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Ru1957
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s impossible to contact anybody by phone, posted a letter on 18th January with my complaint and issues, just want someone to make the effort to contact me and sort the problem out ....

0 Kudos
Ru1957
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was told to put this on the community page by the modulator to get some help and get the issue sorted!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Whoever told you that was just getting rid of you. VM staff may get here in 5-10 days.

We others posting here dont know your issue and cannot help directly with any complaint.

If you do want help sorting a technical problem the post up the details and people here will try and sort it or advise.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.